Come away and rest awhile.
Be renewed in Body, Mind and Spirit.
Lent and Easter are a busy time in the life of a congregation, and most especially for clergy and other ministry leaders. Now that your planning is done (or nearly so) take a day for yourself. Get some rest. Visit with colleagues. Pray.
You are encouraged to come and stay for the entire day, but you are certainly free to come or as much or little as you are able. See the schedule below.
This day is being offered as a gift to you, so that you might be more ready to serve those Christ has given you to accompany into this coming season.
Please RSVP so that we can plan accordingly.
214-526-7291 or info@iVitalMinistry.org
- 8:30am – Building opens – coffee and conversation
- 9am – Gather for introductions and morning prayer
- 10 am – Tai Chi, or individual / group prayer and conversation
- 11am – Sharing our hopes for the Lenten Journey
- Noon – Lunch
- 1pm – Silent meditation or small group discussion
- 2:30 – Prayer Exercises
- 3:30 – Closing
Lunch and snacks will be provided during the day.
You are encouraged to bring friends and colleagues, from your own congregation or other settings.